(2) The electrodes must be stored in relatively dry warehouse is recommended at room temperature below 10 ° C, relative humidity less than 60%.
(3) various types of welding rod storage, high off the ground to be 300mm, 300mm from the wall above the store, avoid moisture.
(4) General welding time the library can not exceed the amount of two days, has a library of electrodes, we must take good care of. Electrode drying and storage prior to use
(1) acidic water is not sensitive to the electrode, and organic rutile type electrode to allow a higher water content. Therefore, according to the specific circumstances of damp in the 70-150 ° drying for one hour, good packaging and storage time is short, generally from time to dry before use.
(2) Basic low-hydrogen electrodes must be dried before use to reduce the amount of hydrogen electrodes, to prevent the pores, cracks and other defects, the general drying temperature of 350 ° C, one hour. Electrode can not be suddenly placed in the high-temperature furnace or sudden cooling, so as not to be skin dry. There are special requirements for the hydrogen content, the drying temperature should be increased to 400-500 ° C, one to the amount of hours. After drying the alkaline electrode temperature control is best placed in another 50 -100 ° C temperature in the dry box for storage, and used with the check.
(3) when dry electrodes, each electrode can not be stacked too thick (typically 1-3) to avoid uneven heating and drying rod is not easy to exclude moisture.
(4) open-air operation, the electrode must be properly kept overnight, does not allow open storage, should be stored at low temperature thermostat box, or the next day must be re-dried before use. Expiration processing electrode
The so-called "date" does not mean storage time exceeds a certain time limit, but to varying degrees of quality changes occur (bad). Various types of electrodes stored longer, sometimes found in white crystalline electrode surface (hairy) which is usually caused by a water glass, these crystals are not harmful, it means a very long storage time of electrode wet performance.
(1) should be stored for many years the process of the test electrode, electrode temperature required for drying. Electrode welding process when performance did not find abnormal changes, such as the phenomenon of drug block off successful skin and pores, cracks and other defects, the Tungsten Electrodes mechanical properties generally is guaranteed.
(2) wet welding electrode core because there was a slight rust, basically does not affect performance, but if the requirements of high quality welding, it should not be used.
(3) electrode serious damp rust can be downgraded to use or appropriate components for general welding. Best according to the national standard test their mechanical properties, and then decide its use.
(4) If the paint contains a lot of soldering iron, the relative humidity is high and longer periods of storage, wet welding, or even to paint with corrosion phenomena, such as welding, although dried, still have holes or welding diffusible hydrogen content is high, and therefore should be scrapped. Required to improve packaging to prevent electrode to absorb moisture in storage must be properly kept.
(5) serious deterioration of various types of electrodes, has been a serious loss drug approved the phenomenon, this batch of electrodes should be scrapped.
1, the operating temperature and the use of tools 1) Operating temperature: 420 â„ƒ ~ 480 â„ƒ 2) the use of tools: oxygen acetylene Welding Wire China carbon liquefied petroleum gas welding resistance welding
2, parts cleaning: Welded to the metal surface before the paint, oxide, oil, and so clean, in order to protect Permit the welding quality. As paint, oil will be carbonized when heated, the metal surface to form a membrane , While the solder layer in this membrane can not flow, as well as corrosion of the solder can not be in a form on the surface Into the connection.
3, with the workpiece and the appropriate clearance: Copper and aluminum brazing can be used the way lap, aluminum and aluminum brazing can be used lap or butt The way. Typically, you can simply put a piece on top of another piece can be. Metal to metal contact with the surface is required for brazing gap. If the component is more complex , You can use special fixtures. Brazing must ensure that they are in the correct position, But also to ensure that they are in the entire heating and cooling process is always able to maintain the correct position.
4, the workpiece welding: When the fixed workpiece, the workpiece can be directly heated soldering temperature is about 420 â„ƒ ~ 480 â„ƒ, the metal components should be heated as evenly as possible, you need to do is carefully hand-held Welding Rod Supplier
Take the wire connections, the heated soldering temperatures will melt away as part of the component wires, and these Melting of the wire is immediately adsorbed by capillary action and spread to the entire connection area. The flow of solder Very strong, so you can easily get high-quality weld.